Sunday, August 15, 2010

Waiting for baby Liam


For a week maybe two at the end of May we were so lucky and got a lot of Wiseman cousin time.
We were waiting for baby Liam to come. Liam was on his own time frame and gave us plenty of time to entertain the older children. We kept them busy or maybe it was the other way around.


We.... played play dough, made bead necklaces, went to the duck pond, the Temple, on lots of walks, and much more I am starting to forget(thats why I need to post things when they happen not two months later). Priya and I sure had a good time with her cousins and my sister that we don't see nearly enough.

Liam eventually did come out, as all babies do. All along he was waiting to share a birthday with his aunt Hillary, he was born May 25th. Megan was kind enough to let me be at Liam's birth. It was the best birthday ever.


1 comment:

Megan G. Wiseman said...

Good Memories were made waiting for Liam. Thanks for being there for me through it all. It would have been hard with out you. You are the best lil' sis!