Tuesday, August 17, 2010

TWO YEARS OLD


We went and got Ice cream with the Shurtleffs and Priya got to open a birthday gift from Mauck and Papa. She loves her new skirt. She calls it her pinning kirt (spinning skirt). When ever she puts it on she says, "mama I need music."

This is Priya's birthday cake at the Garner party. I was going to make her a fancy kung fu panda cake but all she wanted was sprinkles, so that is just what she got.

Two years have gone so quickly. Matt and I have found a lot of joy from this little girl. She keeps us laughing.

A few things she has said in the past few week I have been meaning to write down....

.....During a very heavy rain storm, "Mom it is leaking outside"

..... Hillary asks, "Priya what church do you belong to?"
Response "The Church of the Evening Sky."

We later had a FHE lesson about the Church we belong to.
We learned the song I Belong to The Church of Jesus Christ. Priya sings this song often
now but she changed a few of the words, as follows.

I belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints.
I know who I am,
I Know God bless me forever.

1 comment:

Megan G. Wiseman said...

I'll bet she is darling when she is 'pinning'.