Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Our Garden


I know I am a little behind because we are now
harvesting the fruits of this day. We did plant a garden
back in May. It started with a lot of weeds WOW!

Priyas self assigned job was to entertain the worms.
Every worm she came across was placed on the sidewalk
so it could go on a walk. I kept overhearing her sweet voice saying,
"go on the side walk little wormy, you go on a walk."
I had to step in and rescue a few worms being tested for their stretchiness .


The darling helper. She picked her own gardening outfit.


Now the real fun begins, planting. Priya helped plant the peas which
are now her favorite thing to eat from the garden. Every morning we
go check for new peas, this is her first course of breakfast.
She eats peas faster than we can grow them.
Remember the next round of peas need to be doubled.

Quote from Priya, "mmm, I'm a lucky girl to eat these peas!"


No comments: